Guy Ritchie follows Madonna's lead and finds young model to date

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Guy Ritchie - Michaela Kocianova

(HMG) – A year after their much publicized divorce, Guy Ritchie and Madonna are in relationships albeit with very young mates.  Madonna, 51, quickly moved on to date Brazilian model Jesus Luz, who is 28-years younger.  Meanwhile Ritchie is now reportedly dating Slovakian supermodel Michaela Kocianova.  Ritchie directed the 21-year-old lingerie model in a perfume advert for Christian Dior in Paris, which she starred in alongside Jude Law.  The British director is about 20 years older than Kocianova but the supermodel thinks the relationship is not about her youth.

“Guy fell in love with me because of my nose. He told me beauty is boring – I love your nose,” she told the News Of The World.

“He was really kind to me. The script went out the window. I was much more on camera than originally planned because he wanted to see more of me. He told me he believes in me and said I looked great,” she said.

Kocianova, who started modeling when she was just 15, said Ritchie advised her to consider a career in movies (always a great pickup line).

“He said the way I performed was exactly what he wanted on film,” she said.

The pair were recently spotted together on a pub crawl in London last week.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Scoop-Eye | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates